“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Since microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere especially indoors and outdoors of homes or businesses in Canton. SERVPRO of Canton will remove mold from your home or business. We get it taken care of, we know that this isn't safe. Plus you do not have the knowledge or equipment to get it back to a safe and healthy preloss condition. We understand mold and mold growth at SERVPRO of Canton, so we are able to treat this efficiently. SERVPRO of Canton has the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business in a timely manner; you can count on us!
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (330) 966-2377
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (330) 966-2377
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Canton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2040 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: